The purpose of the NH Child Care Advisory Council is to:
- further the development of quality & affordable child care;
- provide a forum for groups concerned with child care and related services;
- advise the Commissioner of the Department of Health and Human Services on policies and legislation regarding child care;
- communicate with the Governor and the Commissioner of the Department of Education on early childhood initiatives and needs; and
- advise the Child Development Bureau on priorities.
Meetings & Membership
Meetings are open to the public. Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday in February, April, June, August, October and December 1:00-3:00 at the second floor conference room of 2 Delta Dental Drive, Concord, NH.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.