Featured Titles at the OCFA Resource Center
- May 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
Guidelines for Signing Out Library Materials
- Patrons may sign out books and DVDs for a month. People who are attending a monthly meeting may simply return the book at their next meeting in the Main Building.
- In general, books and DVDs may be renewed for only one additional month beyond their original due date.
- Magazines and reference materials are to be used only in the library or within the Main Building and may not be signed out. Photocopies of specific articles are sometimes possible, depending on the availability of the duplicating equipment within BBH.
- Whenever any magazines, booklets, or brochures are available in multiple copies, patrons are welcome to keep a single copy at no charge. If quantities appear to be limited, please ask Michael Bilson for assistance.
- Photocopies of any materials in the filing cabinet are available upon request. Patrons are welcome to keep single copies of any handouts kept in the filing cabinet.
- To access the Main Building, dial X5045.
- Questions or comments may be directed to Michael Bilson at email@example.com or 1-800-852-3345, X5045 (TDD Relay 800-735-2964).