The Bureau of Behavioral Health releases its latest report: New Hampshire's Public Mental Health Consumer Survey Report-2014 The annual report includes surveys of BBH-eligible mental health consumers and asks questions about services received at the 10 Community Mental Health Centers. The results are used to help improve services and consumer experiences.
- Interim Child Eligibility Determination Form
- 2010 Peer Support Survey Results
- 2009 Report on Public Listening Sessions
- Peer Support Survey Report to Directors
- 2009 Peer Support Survey Report to Members
- PSAs By Town
- Shay Report on Supported Employment
- 2009 SHAY Report - Update on Progress
- Strategy for Restoration
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.