NH-ATR services are available to the following three (3) populations:
Offenders re-entering communities from State Correctional facilities: Individuals returning to a NH community from a NH department of corrections (DOC) correctional facility or program. These individuals must be involved with a Probation and Parole Office where Care Coordination services are available. Care Coordinators are currently located in the Concord, Manchester, Nashua, and Exeter District Offices.
Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Offenders: Individuals who have completed the 7-day, residential, multiple driving while impaired (DWI) offender intervention program (MOP) or Impaired Driver Intervention Program (IDIP). Projected effective date of April 1, 2012.
- Active or reservist military personnel in the deployment cycle; defined as:
- a. In the process of mobilization
- b. Deployed, or in the post-deployment phase of service
- A veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), Operation New Dawn (OND), and future military operations in Iraq or Afghanistan
- A member of the New Hampshire National Guard