Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services
In the News...
- Governor Hassan and DHHS Commissioner Meyers Announce New 24/7 Substance Use Crisis Hotline
- NH Statewide Addiction Crisis Line
- NH Drug Monitoring Initiative: NH Drug & Alcohol Data
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Expansion in NH
- Anyone. Anytime: In response to the opioid crisis in New Hampshire, the state has created the campaign "Anyone. Anytime." to educate the public and professionals about addiction, emergency overdose medications, and support services for anyone experiencing opioid addiction. This campaign is designed to help anyone affected by this crisis, including: people experiencing addiction, parents, family and friends of those experiencing addiction and health care, safety, and other system staff working with people who may be experiencing addiction.
- Find out where to get naloxone kits in your community
Whether you are seeking information or services for yourself or someone you know, we hope you will find this Web page useful and informative.
We envision a society that supports the physical, mental, and social well-being of all individuals, families and communities, free from negative effects of alcohol and other drugs.
To join individuals, families and communities in reducing alcohol and other drug problems thereby increasing opportunities for citizens to achieve health and independence.
The Governor's Commission on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention, Intervention, Treatment and Recovery are pleased to share the Commission's Annual Report to the Governor and Legislature. This report highlights progress, challenges, and opportunities for the Commission and its collective efforts to address the misuse of alcohol and other drugs, particularly opioids, and to promote treatment and recovery.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.