Collective Action Issue Briefs
BDAS has released an Issue Brief about New Hampshire’s Substance Use Disorder Treatment System . This Issue Brief is part of an ongoing series intended to provide evidence-based information to communities, organizations, and professionals about the harm and risks associated with alcohol and other drug misuse and availability of treatment and recovery supports.
Past Issue Briefs
- Issue Brief #6: Impaired Driving in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #5: Heroin Use in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #4: Marijuana Use in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #3: Drinking & Substance Abuse Concerns Among College Students
- Issue Brief #2: Prescription Pain Medication Misuse
- Issue Brief #1: Young Adult Substance Abuse in New Hampshire
Issue briefs are produced and disseminated by the New Hampshire Health and Human Services’ Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services, New Hampshire Center for Excellence and the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation. Issue briefs share information from the state plan, Collective Action - Collective Impact: NH's Strategy for Reducing the Misuse of Alcohol and Other Drugs and Promoting Recovery .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.