Information to help educate communities, organizations, and professionals about the harm and risks associated with alcohol and other drug misuse and about the availability and effectiveness of treatment and recovery supports.
Impaired Driving In New Hampshire - the sixth in a series of issue briefs highlighting concerns related to alcohol and other drugs in New Hampshire. This Brief shares not only data, but resources and strategies available to community stakeholders to assist in reducing the public safety threat of impaired driving.
Past Issue Briefs
- Issue Brief #5: Heroin Use in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #4: Marijuana Use in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #3: Drinking & Substance Abuse Concerns Among College Students
- Issue Brief #2: Prescription Pain Medication Misuse
- Issue Brief #1: Young Adult Substance Abuse in New Hampshire
Issue briefs are produced and disseminated by the New Hampshire Health and Human Services’ Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services, New Hampshire Center for Excellence and the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation. Issue briefs share information from the state plan, Collective Action - Collective Impact: NH's Strategy for Reducing the Misuse of Alcohol and Other Drugs and Promoting Recovery
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.