Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Clearinghouse and Lending Library
The Clearinghouse and Lending Library is open to the general public, healthcare professionals, educators, service providers, or anyone that may find the materials beneficial. Knowledgeable staff is available to answer questions and assist visitors with selecting the appropriate materials. Materials may be requested in person, by phone, fax or e-mail.
Clearinghouse materials are free to all New Hampshire residents. The large sample of materials are in notebooks to be reviewed and ordered.
- View the most recent Lending Library Catalog with our latest materials and instructions to borrow.
If you are visiting for the first time, please call ahead to speak with an associate to arrange a time to review materials. If you are familiar with us, please come anytime and use our self-service system to order. Most orders can be filled and shipped within two weeks.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Location: 105 Pleasant Street, Concord (State Office Park South, Main Building, 3rd Floor North)
Telephone: (603) 271-2677 or toll-free at (800) 804-0909, press 2
Fax number: (603) 271-6105
- 10 Tips for Teens
- Alcohol & Diabetes
- Bath Salts
- Club Drugs (English) (Spanish)
- Cough Medications
- Disposing Medications
- Drug Free Workplace
- Energy Drinks
- Healthy Aging, Medication & Alcohol
- The Holiday Season
- Marijuana (English) (Spanish)
- "Molly" a.k.a. Ecstasy, Pure MDMA
- Prescription & Over the Counter Drugs
- Spice, K2, Smacked
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Controlled Substances
- National Inhalant Prevention
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Partnership for a Drug Free America
- Stop Underage Drinking
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.