skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities
Licensing and Certification

New Hampshire Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals

  • Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW)
  • Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor (LADC)
  • Master Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor (MLADC)

    Contact Information:
    Philbrook Building
    121 South Fruit Street
    Concord, NH 03301
    Telephone: (603) 271-6761
    Fax: (603) 271-6702

  • Administrative Rules
  • RSA 330-C
  • Currently Licensed Individuals Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol
  • The Prevention Certification Board of New Hampshire

  • Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS)

    Address: c/o Community Health Institute
    501 South Street, 2nd Floor
    Bow, NH 03304
    Telephone: (603) 573-3371

  • Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.


Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2010. State of New Hampshire