Resources and Development
- New Hampshire Statewide Addiction Crisis Line
Granite Staters struggling or who know someone struggling with addiction or substance misuse can call the New Hampshire Statewide Addiction Crisis Line toll-free at 1-844-711-HELP (4357) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The BDAS Brief is a monthly eNewsletter designed to publicize the great work being done throughout New Hampshire on behalf of substance misuse prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery. This eNewsletter contains information of statewide significance for those of us interested in substance misuse.
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Clearinghouse and Lending Library - Informational resources on alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs; such as brochures, fact sheets, teaching and audio/visual tools.
- Trainings and Conferences - Training and professional development opportunities on topics related to alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
NH Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Information and Resources
- Anyone. Anytime. Campaign
The Anyone. Anytime. Campaign was designed to educate the public and professionals about addiction, emergency overdose medication and accessibility to support services for those experiencing opioid addiction.
- NH Treatment Locator
This website directory will help you, a friend, a family member, or a healthcare provider locate available services for alcohol and other drug treatment. Although addiction is a challenging health issue, treatment is available and recovery is possible!
- NH Resource Guides for Prevention and Treatment Services
This guide provides a listing of state-funded alcohol and drug abuse prevention and treatment programs and other resources related to alcohol and other drugs.
- Drugfree NH
A New Hampshire Web site designed to help individuals, families, and communities to get informed, get involved and get help! You will find information on prevention efforts, effects of alcohol and other drugs, guidance on recovery and treatment, and links to programs in the Granite State.
- NH Center for Excellence
A centralized resource center for best practices in alcohol and drug services in New Hampshire. This Web site provides practitioners and providers with tools, resources, training information, and data to support their practices.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.