Your help as you meet with children and their families is crucial. The information provided here is a guide to understand the referral process and eligibility categories currently used.
If you have concerns that a child has one or more of the conditions listed in the Eligibility Categories , you should consider making a referral to the FCESS program in the developmental services region in which the child resides.
1. Use the Intake coordinators by Regions and Towns/Cities list to find the town in which the child lives. It is listed next to the Region. Please find the name and contact information for the intake coordinator. When you call, you will be asked for the following:
- Child's name;
- Contact information for the parent/guardian; and
- Whether the parent knows about the referral and your concerns.
Please review the "Eligibility Categories."
2. You may also want to contact the Family Resource Connection at (800) 298-4321 for additional questions and resources.
3. Please call NH Family Centered Early Supports and Services at (800) 852-3345, ext. 5036 or ext. 5122. The FCESS staff at the state office will be happy to help you find the contact numbers.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.