Under development is the NH Work Incentives Resource Center (WIRC), a statewide effort to improve people’s understanding about work and how public benefits are impacted by employment. The Center’s three-tier model structure provides information to individuals with disabilities, families, guardians, paraprofessionals, employment staff, and other organizations. The Center includes a web-based information network, a consortium of organizations as key resources, an Advisory Board that develops and monitors the dissemination of benefits and work incentives information, a certification process for stakeholders who become trained by Certified Work Incentives Coordinators, and a response system for incoming calls and queries submitted by agencies and community members.
- Agenda - September 2009
- Brainstorming - September 2009
- Presentation - June 2009
- Capacity Building Meeting
- NCHSD Technical Assistance Meeting
- Sample Quarterly Reports
- Performance Areas and Underlying Criteria for Benefits Planning
- Performance Areas and Underlying Criteria for Benefits Planning-Presentation
- Organization Maps
- Work Incentives Resource Center
- Work Incentives Infrastructure Competencies
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.