- BDS Response to DRC 2-6-2012
- High Cost Review Committee Report
- NH Commission on Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Employment Reports
- NH Area Agency Quarterly Employment Goals Update - December 2013
- NH Developmental Services Employment Report - December 2013
- NH Area Agency Quarterly Employment Goals Update
- NH Developmental Services Employment Report - Sept 2013
- NH Developmental Services Employment Report - June 2013
- NH Developmental Services Employment Report - March 2013
- NH Developmental Services Employment Report - Winter 2012 Edition
- NH Developmental Services Employment Summary - Summer 2012
- NH Developmental Services Employment Summary - Winter 2011
- NH MIG Final Report 2013
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part C (IDEA)
- State Performance Plan is a 6-year strategic plan for the Family-Centered Early Supports and Services program. This report provides a baseline, rigorous and measurable targets, and activities to achieve the targets for 14 Indicators chosen by the US Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP). Progress made toward achieving the stated targets can be found in the Annual Performance Report. The NH Part C State Performance Plan has been revised to include improvement activities identified during 7/1/2007 to 6/30/2012 for improving services, changes to compliance monitoring procedures, and changes in the way that schools are notified about children receiving early supports and services who may be eligible for special education services at the age of 3 years, and new information about measuring child outcomes.
- Annual Performance Report is a report on the status of services provided by early intervention programs for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families. This report satisfies the requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Part C and the State Interagency Coordinating Council (ICC) annual status report to the Governor. The Annual Performance Report provides information about how well the State is progressing toward the targets established in the NH State Part C Performance Plan. This report covers the period from 07/01/2012 - 06/30/2013.
- Annual State Application is an application by the Department of Health and Human Services for federal funds to plan for and provide services to infants and toddlers with disabilities ages birth through two years as provided for under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEIA, reauthorized 2004).
Public notice on the application by the Department of Health and Human Services for federal funds to plan for and provide services to infants and toddlers with disabilities ages birth through two years as provided for under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEIA, reauthorized 2004), is provided during the period: February 20, 2014 to April 21, 2014. Several policies and procedures have been revised in accordance with Part C Regulations of 2011. Public comment may be submitted from February 20, 2014 to April 11, 2014. Two Hearings will be held on the following dates: March 25, 2014 1pm to 3pm, Gateways ESS Training Room, 144 Canal St., Nashua, NH, and March 26, 2014 9am to 11am, Main Building, South Function Room, 105 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH. Interested persons are invited to submit written comment to: Linda Graham, Administrator, Child and Family Supports and Services, Bureau of Developmental Services at the above address, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a document labeled Section II A. Subpart C – Approved State Policies and Procedures that describes the policies and procedures that implement the Part C of the IDEIA regulations that were submitted and approved by the Office of Special Education Programs, U. S. Department of Education. The document labeled Section II A Submitted But Not Yet Approved contains the policies and procedures that were submitted for approval but have not yet been approved.
- IDEA Part C - Count and Setting 2012-2013
- Dispute Resolution Under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act,
- Infants and Toddlers Exiting Part C Programs
- Redesignation Reports
- SB 138 Workforce Development Legislative Report
- SB 138 Quality Improvement Committee Report
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.