Bureau of Elderly & Adult Services Publications
- Adult Protective Services Brochure - "Abuse Hurts At Any Age"
- Aging Issues
- Bureau of Elderly & Adult Guide to NH Services
- Choices for Independence - §1915(c) Home and Community-Based Services Waiver Application
- How BEAS Can Help You
- Nursing Facility Medicaid Rates
- State Plan on Aging
The NH DHHS Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services (BEAS), wishes to call your attention to the new State Plan on Aging. The Plan was approved by Kathy Greenlee, Administrator and Assistant Secretary for Aging, U.S. Administration for Community Living, and became effective on October 1, 2015. The Plan will remain in effect through September 30, 2019.
- State Plan on Aging - Administration on Aging Approval
- Residential Care Facilities
- Standard Disclosure Form
*For a Microsoft Word version of the disclosure form, please contact Elderly & Adult Services.
Family Caregiver Support Services
- NH Sources for Help - Alzheimer's Care
- Legal Techniques and Personal Planning for Alzheimer's Families
- Family Caregiver Guide - Alzheimer's Disease & Related Disorders
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.