- Frequently Asked Questions for Employers
- Frequently Asked Questions for Individuals
- Notice to Providers-September 2007 Employer responsibility and the process for checking the names of prospective employees against the registry.
- Notice to Providers-January 2008 Clarification regarding the submission of release forms for prospective employees.
- BEAS State Registry Consent Form Completed by the prospective employee and used by employers to request a review of the registry.
After receipt of a complete Consent Form, the State Registry will inform the employer whether a prospective employee is or is not on the registry.
If you have any questions about the Department's responsibilities to administer the BEAS State Registry, please contact the BEAS State Registry by telephone at (800) 852-3345, extension 8154 or (603) 271-8154, or via e-mail at BEASStateRegistry@dhhs.state.nh.us. Individual employers with questions about their responsibilities under the Statute may wish to seek legal advice from their own legal counsel.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.