Transportation Assistance for Seniors & Disabled Adults
Individuals who need help finding transportation services may find help through the following resources:
- Medicaid Medical Transportation Program – Assists individuals enrolled in Medicaid to have access to necessary medical services. Medicaid Client Services -Transportation Unit, (603) 271-3770 or (800) 852-3345, extension 3770 (in state only).
- ServiceLink – Call ServiceLink at (866) 634-9412 for information about how to locate transportation providers. ServiceLink also has information about locally supported transportation resources that may be offered by the faith community or volunteer programs.
- BEAS Transportation Services – The Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services funds transportation programs for seniors and disabled adults in some areas of the State. Call ServiceLink toll-free at (866) 634-9412 to locate these programs.
- NH Rideshare – NH Rideshare is a free commuter matching service provided by the NH Department of Transportation and dedicated to finding an alternative way for commuters to travel to and from work. Contact NH Rideshare at (800) 462-8707.
- NH Department of Transportation – Public transportation information and providers.
- NH Transit Association – The New Hampshire Transit Association's mission is to provide information, education and support to New Hampshire transportation providers and to improve mobility for New Hampshire citizens.