Bureau of Homeless & Housing Publications
2016 NOFA Documents
As required by the 2016 Housing and Urban Development NOFA release, NH-500 Balance of State CoC is publishing the DRAFT application and DRAFT project priority listing. Please review and submit any feedback by Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 5pm EST to Melissa Hatfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Balance of State Continuum of Care has submitted the 2016 NOFA application. The FY 2016 Consolidated Application and the FY 16 Project Priority Listing can be found below. Thank you to everyone for your hard work in making this happen.
- FY 2016 Consolidated application FINAL
- FY 2016 Project Priority Listing FINAL
- FY 2016 NH BOS CoC Application DRAFT
- FY 2016 Project Priority Listing DRAFT
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 the Balance of State CoC met and reviewed the Written Standards for the CoC. The document linked below is the final draft that was voted on and approved by CoC members in attendance.
On Monday, August 22, 2016 the members of the Executive Committee who DO NOT have an application being ranked for renewal met and determined the final ranking order for the 2016 NOFA. The document below lists the final project ranking order for the 2016 NOFA application.
As required by the 2016 Housing and Urban Development NOFA release, the NH-500 Balance of State CoC voted on and adopted the new and renewal project ranking tools that are posted below. These ranking tools will be used by the ranking committee to score all applications, which will then be ranked by the CoC ranking committee, in consultation with the BHHS NOFA team.
- NH-500 Ranking Scores FY2016 Final
- NH-500 Ranking Scoring Procedure
- NH BOSCOC New Project Scoring Tool
- NH BOSCOC Renewal Project Scoring Tool
- EEE & West Nile Management Plan
- Homeless Housing and Access Revolving Loan Fund
- Housing Providers
- NH Homeless Veterans Plan
- Housing Security Guarantee Program
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.