Patient, Family and Community Education Links
- American Medical Association
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) - DBSA envisions wellness for people who live with depression and bipolar disorder.
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth - Physicians at New Hampshire Hospital are affiliated with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis
- MEDLINEplus Health Information
- My Personal Health Record (PHR) - A Personal Health Record (PHR) is a tool that you can use to collect, track and share past and current information about your health or the health of someone in your care.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - The nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, NH - NAMI NH is a statewide, grassroots non-profit comprised of a network of affiliate chapters and support groups, staff and volunteers that provide information, education and support to all families and communities affected by mental illness.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Mental Health
- No Kidding? Me Too! - No Kidding? Me Too! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, whose purpose is to remove the stigma attached to brain disease through education and the breaking down of societal barriers.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration - SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
Pediatric-Adolescent Mental Health Links