skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities
Anyone who would benefit from the services offered by DCSS is eligible to apply. To receive services you must complete and sign an application. Applications may be requested from a DHHS District Office or by calling a DCSS Customer Service Representative. Participants in the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program must, by law, participate in the Child Support Program.

An Annual Service Fee Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol of $25.00 will be deducted from payments in all cases in which a minimum of $500.00 has been collected and disbursed to the Payee. The fee will not be charged in cases where the Payee has received Public Assistance (TANF/AFDC) for the children. If a Payee has multiple cases, the fee will be charged in each case where a minimum of $500.00 has been collected and disbursed. The Payor will be credited for the full amount of the fee.

If you currently have a Child Support order that is not administered by DCSS, and you apply for services from DCSS to help enforce the order, DCSS cannot enforce your order unless the responsible parent is two months behind on child support payments. DCSS will petition the Court to change your order so that child support payments are sent directly to DCSS. Payments will be sent to Non TANF Payees within 2 business days.

These services are available even when one of the parties does not reside in New Hampshire.

A DCSS Customer Service Representative or DHHS District Office staff can help you with your eligibility questions.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2010. State of New Hampshire