Mail income assignments to:
Child Support Regional Processing Center
PO Box 9501
Manchester, NH 03108-9501
When the employee's paycheck does not cover the child support obligation, call Customer Service at (603) 271-4427.
Federal Resources for Employers
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Employers visit www.expertpay.com for an easy and secure way to set up electronic child support withholding for your employees.
- Expert Pay Brochure
Medical Support and the National Medical Support Notice (NMSN)
- All State Child Support orders must include orders for medical support. When health insurance is ordered, an NMSN is sent to the employer directing the enrollment of the employee's children in available health insurance if available to the employee at reasonable cost. A letter accompanying the NMSN will provide the amount the court has determined to be reasonable.
- DCSS has contracted with Health Management Systems, Inc., (HMS) to act as our agent and provide NMSN services.
- Direct questions to DCSS Medical Support Unit at (877) 676-6505.
- DCSS and HMS provide an easy to use Web site for completing National Medical Support Notices online. The Web site saves time, resources, and decreases paperwork, all at no cost to employers. To register, go to www.mscompliance.com/nh/ and follow the instructions.
OCSE and Medical Support
For more information about the NMSN, go to www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/newhire/employer/federal/medical_support.htm.