Child Development Bureau
The Child Development Bureau (CDB) is dedicated to enriching the lives of children and their families by:
- enhancing the quality, affordability and accessibility of high quality child care;
- increasing access to developmentally appropriate services; and
- promoting community-based programs that encourage healthy growth and development.
The CDB is also committed to supporting child care providers by:
- coordinating child care business operations;
- providing education and communication; and
- Supporting responsive customer service for providers, parents, and DHHS staff.
- Helps pay for some of the cost of child care for families;
- Helps child care providers offer quality care and services; and
- Helps families find child care that meets the needs of the child and the family by connecting families with free Child Care Resource and Referral services through Child Care Aware of New Hampshire, a statewide program of Southern New Hampshire Services.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.