Early Childhood/After School Links and Resources
CDB has gone GREEN! This page will be updated as new resources and links become available.
NH Early Learning Standards
Proposed Revisions to NH's QRIS
- "Curious About QRIS?" Powerpoint Presentation
- Approved Draft of Revised QRIS Standards
- Logic model for NH's proposed revised QRIS
- New Hampshire featured in "Strengthening Families Quality Rating and Improvement System Issue Brief, Jan 2013"
Provider Resources, Links, Tools and Agencies
- Child Care Center Emergency Preparedness Guide
- Family Child Care Emergency Preparedness Guide
- PTAN Brochure - Updated 04/19/2016
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) info sheet for Child Care Centers
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) info sheet for
Family Day Care Homes
- Free Resources for New Hampshire Child Care Providers flyer
Please contact CDB if you are non-profit organization or state agency that has information and/or resources regarding professional development, early care and education and/or afterschool current events that you would like posted and shared on this page. Please contact for further information:
DCYF Child Development Bureau
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.