The Division of Family Assistance administers programs and services for eligible NH residents by providing financial, medical, food & nutritional assistance, help with child care costs and emergency help to obtain and keep safe housing. Family Assistance staff determines initial and continuing eligibility, the amount of benefits and deliver benefits using federal and NH guidelines and policies.
The Division of Family Assistance now offers NH EASY, New Hampshire's Electronic Application System. Learn how to apply or reapply for assistance, check eligibility, report changes, track your application status and more by visiting the NH EASY web page.
Food & Nutrition Programs
- Food Stamp Program
- Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
- Children's Medicaid (CM)
State Supplemental Programs (SSP - Cash)
- Old Age Assistance (OAA)
- Aid to the Permanently and Totally Disabled (APTD)
- Aid to the Needy Blind (ANB)
Financial Assistance to Needy Families (FANF)
- NH Employment Program (NHEP) and Family Assistance Program (FAP)
- Families With Older Children (FWOC) and Interim Disabled Parents (IDP) programs
- Child Care Assistance
- Emergency Assistance
- Employment and Training Programs and Support Services
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.