New Hampshire's Electronic Application System (NH EASY), which has offered NH residents a fast and easy way to apply online for cash, medical, Child Care, Medicare Savings Program, and/or Food Stamp benefits since January of 2011, now offers even more services! NH EASY account holders can now:
- Request a new type of benefit for an existing/open case through NH EASY;
- Reapply for benefits if the NH EASY account holder’s case is closed;
- Complete a redetermination / recertification for DFA services through NH EASY; and
- Report changes in their household circumstances through NH EASY.
Visit NH EASY at www.nheasy.nh.gov.
What is NH EASY for? NH residents who create a NH EASY account can use NH EASY to:
- Apply for assistance online from any computer with access to the Internet.
- Screen for potential eligibility for DFA services.
- Request a new type of benefit for any existing/open case through NH EASY.
- Reapply for benefits if the NH EASY account holder's case is closed.
- Complete a redetermination/recertification for DFA services, if already receiving assistance.
- Report changes in household circumstances.
What are the other benefits of creating a NH EASY account? NH EASY account holders can:
- Track their NH EASY application or redetermination/recertification for assistance;
- Report changes, such as a change in address or shelter costs, changes in the members of their household, getting a lump sum payment or settlement, or changes in the source or amount of money their household gets;
- View the status of their case; and
- Get their notices on-line.
NH EASY EVEN OFFERS A GO-GREEN OPTION SO NH EASY ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN CHOOSE TO STOP GETTING PAPER NOTICES IN THE MAIL!
Creating a NH EASY account is easy! To start the process, go to the NH EASY website and ask for a PIN number. Then follow the simple, step-by-step directions on the site.
If you are someone thinking about applying for services, but don't want to visit a busy District Office, try the screening tool and online application today!