- This office is temporarily closed; it is operating at partial capacity. See where you can obtain further assistance...
3 Pine Street Extension, Suite Q
Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 883-7726; (800) 852-0632
TDD Access Relay: (800) 735-2964
Fax: (603) 883-2064
- Travel I-93 to I-293 South.
- Continue onto Frederick E Everett Turnpike.
- Continue onto US-3 South.
- Take exit 5 to merge onto NH-111 E/W Hollis St toward Nashua.
- Continue straight onto Kinsley St.
- Turn left at Pine St.
- Follow Pine St. to Stop sign at Central St.
- Cross Central St.
- Turn left into mill area, across from Clocktower Place.
- Follow drive around left 180 degrees.
- Follow drive around right.
- District Office is last two story building on right.
From southeastern New Hampshire
- Take Route 111 West, toward Windham, Hudson, and Nashua.
- Turn Left onto Indian Rock Rd./Route 111. Continue to follow Route 111.
- Turn Right onto Burnham Rd./Route 111. Continue to follow Route 111 west.
- Turn Right onto Pine St.
- Turn Right onto Pine St. Extension, which is just past Clocktower Plaza (about 0.01 miles) If you reach Technology Way, you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far.
Don't know which District Office serves your town? See the Catchment Area List for more information.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.