Healthy Child Care New Hampshire is a collaborative effort of health care professionals, child care providers and families working in partnership to improve the health and safety of children in child care settings. The program provides information, and technical assistance to support directors, teachers and public/private organizations working in the early care and education field.
Healthy Child Care New Hampshire adopted the six goals outlined in Healthy Child Care America Campaign; Blueprint For Action.
Blueprint for Action Goals:
- To promote the healthy development and school readiness of children in early education and child care by strengthening partnerships between health and child care professionals.
- To provide information and support necessary to strengthen children’s access to health services.
- To promote the cognitive, social and physical development of children in early education and child care.
- To provide technical assistance regarding health and safety for health professionals and the early childhood community.
- To enhance the quality of early education and child care with health and safety resources.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.