- 04/22/2014 Webinar - Skills Building and Clinical Pearls: Challenging Cases in STI Diagnosis and Treatment of Young Adults by Katherine Hsu, MD, MPH, FAAP
The New Hampshire Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)/Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Section includes the HIV Prevention Program, the STD Prevention Program, and the Ryan White CARE Act Title II Program. The Section receives funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) to develop and administer these programs.
The information discussed here is not suitable for children and may be inappropriate for some audiences. Materials on this page include graphic images that are used for educational purposes only. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, you should discontinue reading this and related pages.
- To lead the state of New Hampshire in health promotion for the prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS and to serve as the state's leading resource for the development, funding, and implementation of programs addressing STDs and HIV/AIDS.
- To ensure access to STD and HIV testing and treatment for the people of NH.
- To guide and support community agencies in their efforts to reduce STD and HIV transmission and in their efforts to end the HIV epidemic.
- To promote awareness of all aspects of HIV and STD prevention and care with the guidance of the NH Community Planning Group.
- To fund life sustaining treatment for people living with HIV/AIDS in NH who are uninsured or underinsured through an equitable distribution of resources.
For Health Care Providers: HIV/AIDS Case Reporting Forms