The information discussed here is not suitable for children and may be inappropriate for some audiences. Materials on this page include graphic images that are used for educational purposes only. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, you should discontinue reading this and related pages.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Fact Sheets
- CDC STD Treatment Guidelines
- Partner Counseling
- STD Awareness Month (April)
- World AIDS Day (December 1)
- NH STD-HIV-AIDS Surveillance Report 2009-2013
- Monthly HIV, AIDS, & STD Data Report
- NH STD-HIV-AIDS Surveillance Report–2004-2008
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.