Publications and Data for Lyme and Other Tickborne Diseases
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health Services, has materials available to educate the public about how to protect against tick bites.
Limited quantities of the materials listed below may be available. Please call (603) 271-4496 or 1-800-852-3345, extension 4496 for more information.
- State of New Hampshire Tickborne Disease Prevention Plan
- New Hampshire Tickborne Disease Bulletin
- Tick Cards
- Stop Mosquito and Tick Bites
- Protect Yourself and Your Family Poster
- Bug News for Kids
- Free Lyme disease related materials are published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Maps and Reports
The NH Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health Services, updates Lyme disease data annually in the spring and provides the following maps and reports:
|Maps||Reports by County|
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.