Bureau of Infectious Disease Control Publications
Infectious Disease Surveillance Reports
- Reportable Communicable Diseases in NH 2011-2016, YTD Monthly Report
- Reportable Communicable Diseases in NH 1997-2008
- Annual Communicable Disease Surveillance Report-2005
- The Guidelines for the U.S. Domestic Medical Examination for Newly Arriving Refugees were developed by CDC to assist State public health departments and medical professionals/clinicians in determining the best tests to perform based on evidence during routine post-arrival medical screening of refugees. These guidelines are intended as recommendations rather than mandates.
STD/HIV Surveillance Reports
- NH STD-HIV-AIDS Surveillance Report 2010-2014
- NH STD-HIV-AIDS Surveillance Report 2005-2009
- New Hampshire Epidemiologic Profile for HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Planning 2013
- NH Tuberculosis Cases by County
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.