- Asthma and Obesity in New Hampshire Issue Brief, March 2013
- Asthma Risk Factors and Co-Morbidities in NH
- Asthma in New Hampshire-Work Related Asthma Data Brief
Asthma Burden Report - New Hampshire 2010-2011
In order to get these data to you in a timely manner, the New Hampshire Asthma Control Program has decided to publish chapters of the Asthma Burden Report – New Hampshire 2010-2011 as they are completed. When new chapters are published, the appendices will be updated if needed. The primary purpose of this report is to disseminate data to the Asthma Control Program's partners, health care providers, insurers and public health professionals so this information can be used to develop, plan, implement and evaluate asthma-related activities.
Below is the table of contents for the report; the chapters highlighted in blue are ready for viewing.
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 Asthma Prevalence and Incidence
- Chapter 2 Asthma Management, Control and Quality of Life
- Chapter 3 Risk Factors for Asthma and Co-Morbidities
- Chapter 4 Utilization of Health Care Services
- Chapter 5 Asthma and the Environment
- Chapter 6 Asthma Mortality
- Chapter 7 Asthma in Medicaid and Commercially Insured Populations
- Chapter 8 Healthy People 2010
- Chapter 9 Conclusions/Recommendations
- Chapter 10 What's Being Done in the State Around Asthma and Related Issues
- Appendix A Description of Data Sources
- Appendix B Technical Notes and Methods
- Appendix C Frequently Asked Questions
- Appendix D Glossary
- Appendix E Acronyms
Previous Comprehensive Burden Report
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.