To accomplish this CDPC partners with health and education agencies, community health centers, local and national voluntary agencies and associations, the private sector, and federal agencies. The programs which make up the CDPC include the following:
- The Arthritis Awareness Initiative intended to promote awareness of resources available to individuals affected by this common chronic disease.
- The Let No Woman Be Overlooked - Breast and Cervical Cancer Program offers eligible participants screening services including mammography, and Pap tests.
- The New Hampshire Comprehensive Cancer Control Program helps insure the implementation of public health programs, policies and objectives to reduce the public and private burden of cancer by improving interventions, diagnosis, care and treatment in the NH population.
- The Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program addresses risk factors for heart disease and stroke to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in New Hampshire.
- The Oral Health Program contracts with agencies across the state to provide preventive and reparative dental services for NH's children and adults who don't have access to dental care.
- The Tobacco Prevention and Control Program, works toward reducing the tobacco use rates of New Hampshire residents, through the use of evidence-based prevention and intervention strategies; oversees the NH Tobacco Helpline which offers free, confidential counseling to quit tobacco.
The CDPC also works with other partners in New Hampshire to control other forms of chronic disease.