Governor's Task Force on The Seacoast Cancer Cluster Investigation
The Task Force will:
- Develop a common understanding of the key definitions and concepts of cancer clusters and environmental investigation
- Review progress made by state agencies and their partners
- Delineate the potential roles and responsibilities for municipalities, state agencies and their partners
- Ensure local coordination to address emerging health concerns in the Seacoast
- Provide informed communication about the cancer cluster investigation to their constituencies
The Task Force will include smaller work groups to focus on specific aspects of the investigation with a reporting function back to the task force, which will share this information with the public. The Task Force will meet monthly until the investigation concludes and will ultimately make recommendations based upon lessons learned in this investigation.
Next Taskforce Subcommittee Meeting:
Monday, April 24, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Greenland Central School
70 Post Rd, Greenland, NH
Governor’s Task Force on the Seacoast Cancer Cluster Interim Progress Report (December 14, 2016)
Task Force Meetings
To contact the Governorís Task Force on the Seacoast Cancer Cluster Investigation, please send an email to RMSInvestigation@dhhs.nh.gov
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.