NH Immunization Requirements for Child Care
New Hampshire law He-P 301.13-15 requires that all children enrolled in any school, pre-school, or child care have certain immunizations to protect them and those around them from vaccine preventable diseases. In addition, schools and child care providers must collect and review the immunization records of enrolled children and submit an annual immunization report to the DHHS (RSA 141-C:20-e).
Annual Child Care Immunization Report
Beginning each school year, all New Hampshire child care agencies are required to submit an annual Child Care Immunization Report to the NH Immunization Program by November 15th of that year. This is a requirement under NH State Statute 141-C:20-e, Immunization Reports which states, "Schools and child care agencies, whether public or private, shall make an annual report to the Commissioner relative to the status of immunization of all enrolled students."
If you have been receiving this information by U.S. Mail, please contact NHIP with an e-mail address so that you can begin receiving it electronically in the future.
2013 NH Annual Child Care Immunization Reporting Forms
Fun and Educational Activities
- Be Wise-Immunize Adapted with permission from the North Dakota State Department of Health
- Flu Fighter Coloring Book is provided compliments of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Freddie the Fox Gets His Chickenpox Shots! Commissioned by North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services; used with permission.
- Scrub Club - A fun and educational animated site where kids can learn about health and hygiene.
- Share the Fun. Not the Flu.
- Word Search
- Back to School Checklist Poster
- Bike Helmet, Flu
- First Year of School Checklist Poster
- Wash Your Hands
- Stay Healthy, Cover Your Cough
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.