skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities

guide coverNH Child Care Provider's Guide to Immunizations

The NH Immunization Program (NHIP) has developed this Guide Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol, to help you understand immunizations and to help you track and report required vaccines.

Sample resources included in the Guide are:

  • Immunization Tracking Tool
  • Web Resources
  • Sample Annual Report for 2014 (DO NOT USE FOR 2015). Sample only!
  • Sample Parent Letter

AND much more …

NH Immunization Requirements for Child Care

New Hampshire law He-P 301.13-15 requires that all children enrolled in any school, pre-school, or child care have certain immunizations to protect them and those around them from vaccine preventable diseases. In addition, schools and child care providers must collect and review the immunization records of enrolled children and submit an annual immunization report to the DHHS (RSA 141-C:20-e).

Child Care2015 Annual Child Care Immunization Report

The 2015 Child Care Immunization Report is due November 15, 2015. This report is required by NH State Statute 141-C-20-e.

You may download the 2015 Report Form Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol if:

  • you have not received an electronic report via email or a paper report via US mail; or
  • you would like additional instructions or to have a copy to use as a worksheet.

If you have been receiving the information by US mail and would like to receive the report electronically next year, please contact the NH Immunization Program at (603) 271-4482 and provide a current email address.If you have questions, please contact Suzanne Allison, Public Health Nurse Coordinator at (603) 271-4482.

Children playing on playgroundFun and Educational Activities


Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire