NH Child Care Provider's Guide to Immunizations
The NH Immunization Program (NHIP) has developed this Guide , to help you understand immunizations and to help you track and report required vaccines.
Sample resources included in the Guide are:
- Immunization Tracking Tool
- Web Resources
- Sample Annual Report for 2014 (DO NOT USE FOR 2015). Sample only!
- Sample Parent Letter
AND much more …
NH Immunization Requirements for Child Care
New Hampshire law He-P 301.13-15 requires that all children enrolled in any school, pre-school, or child care have certain immunizations to protect them and those around them from vaccine preventable diseases. In addition, schools and child care providers must collect and review the immunization records of enrolled children and submit an annual immunization report to the DHHS (RSA 141-C:20-e).
- 2015-2016 Child Care Requirements
- 2014-2015 Child Care Requirements
- Exemptions for Children
Annual Child Care Immunization Report
Each school year, all New Hampshire child care agencies are required to submit an annual Child Care Immunization Report to the NH Immunization Program by November 15th of that year. This is a requirement under "NH State Statute 141-C-20-e".
The 2015-2016 reporting form and instructions will be posted in the Fall of 2015. Please DO NOT use the 2014 report found in the "NH Child Care Provider's Guide to Immunizations."
If you have been receiving the information by U.S. Mail, please contact NHIP with an e-mail address so that you can begin receiving it electronically in the future.
Fun and Educational Activities
- Be Wise-Immunize Adapted with permission from the North Dakota State Department of Health
- Flu Fighter Coloring Book is provided compliments of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Freddie the Fox Gets His Chickenpox Shots! Commissioned by North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services; used with permission.
- Scrub Club - A fun and educational animated site where kids can learn about health and hygiene.
- Share the Fun. Not the Flu.
- Word Search
- Back to School Checklist Poster
- Bike Helmet, Flu
- First Year of School Checklist Poster
- Wash Your Hands
- Stay Healthy, Cover Your Cough
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.