- Immunization Schedules:
- Sign - Attention Parents
- Data Logger Training Materials Now Available
- Adult Immunization Campaign, "Start the Conversation..."
- New Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Resources
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Screening Is your practice doing this at every childhood immunization visit?
- ACIP 2014-2015 Seasonal Influenza Recommendations, 08/15/2014
- Algorithm for Children 6 months through 8 years (Figure 1)
- Algorithm for Persons with a History of Egg Allergy (Figure 2)
- Vaccine Information Statements
Standards for Adult Immunization Practice
- Immunizing Adult Patients: New Standards for Practice - Factsheet
- Adults Need Vaccines Too! Bookmark
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too! Poster
- Bike Helmet, Flu
- Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers
- "I have too much to do to risk getting sick, so I’m getting vaccinated"
- "I want to protect my health, so I’m getting the vaccines recommended for me"
- "My dad got shingles, my wife got whooping cough, that’s why"
- Stay Healthy, Cover Your Cough
- What you need to know about Diabetes and vaccines
- What you need to know about heart disease and vaccines
- When Health Care Providers Should Wear Masks
Immunization Action Coalition Publications
Immunizations for Healthcare Workers
- Immunization of Health-Care Personnel, 11/25/2011
- What Immunizations Should Healthcare Workers Have?
Monthly Conference Call
- Receive Timely Immunization Updates the 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
at 8:15 a.m. and Repeated at 12:15 p.m. - Contact Hours Awarded
- To Receive Contact Hours, You Must be a NH Public Health Learn User
- Preregistration Each Month is Required
Vaccine Recommendations of the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- The Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) develops vaccine recommendations for children and adults. The recommendations include the age(s) when the vaccine should be given, the number of doses needed, the amount of time between doses, and precautions and contraindications.
- American College of Physicians
- Guide to Adult Immunization - will help you develop systematic processes for incorporating immunization in your day-to-day practice.
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national program that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are licensed. It is an early warning public health system where people can report vaccine concerns that helps CDC ad FDA detect possible side effects or adverse events following vaccination.
- 10/07/2010 ProQuad (MMRV) Administration Letter
- Is it Tdap or DTaP?
- PCV13 Recommendations for Adults with Immunocompromising Conditions, 10/12/2012
- Preparing Liquid Vaccines
- Preparing Reconstituted Vaccines
- Standards for Child and Adolescent Immunization Practices
- Tdap for Adults 65 and Older, 06/29/2012
- Vaccine Administration Fee Change, effective 01/01/2013
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, November, 2012
Vaccine Label Examples - Helpful strategies in labeling vaccine and diluents
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.