Health Care Providers
- Adult Immunization Campaign
- Adult Immunization Campaign, "Start the Conversation…
- Standards for Adult Immunization Practice
Children and Adolescents
Educational and Training Resources
- Health Care Providers She's Relying on You …
- Protect Yourself to Protect Your Baby
- Rack Card: Diabetes & Adult Immunizations, Front and back, 4” x 9”
- Rack Card: Hiker, Front and Back, 4"x9"
- Rack Card: Millions, Front and Back, 4"x9"
- Rack Card: Mother & Son, Front and Back, 4"x9"
- Start Protecting Your Baby At Birth With Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Fact Sheets
- ike Helmet, Flu
- Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers
- "I have too much to do to risk getting sick, so I'm getting vaccinated"
- "I want to protect my health, so I'm getting the vaccines recommended for me"
- "My dad got shingles, my wife got whooping cough, that's why"
- Stay Healthy, Cover Your Cough
- What you need to know about Diabetes and vaccines
- What you need to know about heart disease and vaccines
- When Health Care Providers Should Wear Masks
- Training Resources
- American College of Physicians
- Guide to Adult Immunization - will help you develop systematic processes for incorporating immunization in your day-to-day practice.
- For Health Care Providers (Birth - 18 Years, Catch-Up, and Adult Schedules)
- For Everyone: Easy to Read Schedules (Birth - 18 Years and Adults)
Immunizations for Healthcare Workers
- Immunization of Health-Care Personnel, 11/25/2011
- What Immunizations Should Healthcare Workers Have?
- 2015-2016 Influenza Season Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommendations, MMWR, 8/7/15, Vol. 64, No. 30
- Figure 1: Influenza vaccine dosing algorithm for children aged 6 months through 8 years
- Figure 2: Recommendations regarding influenza vaccination of persons who report allergy to eggs
Monthly Conference Call
- Receive Timely Immunization Updates the 2nd Wednesday of Every Month at 8:15 a.m. and Repeated at 12:15 p.m. - Contact Hours Awarded
- Is it Tdap or DTaP?
- Preparing Liquid Vaccines
- Preparing Reconstituted Vaccines
- Vaccine Administration Fee Change, effective 01/01/2013
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national program that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are licensed. It is an early warning public health system where people can report vaccine concerns that helps CDC ad FDA detect possible side effects or adverse events following vaccination.
- Vaccine Error Reporting Program
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Fridge-Tag 2 Data Logger Training Video
- Impact of Power Outage on Vaccine Storage
- Vaccine Label Examples - Helpful strategies in labeling vaccine and diluents
- Vaccine Management Plan Template
- Vaccine Storage & Handling (You Call The Shots)
A requirement for all Primary and Assisted Vaccine Coordinators
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, May 2014
- What is Your DDL Telling You – Side 1
- What is Your DDL Telling You – Side 2
Vaccine Management and VaxNH Vaccine Ordering and Management System (VOMS)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Vaccine Recommendations of the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- The Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) develops vaccine recommendations for children and adults. The recommendations include the age(s) when the vaccine should be given, the number of doses needed, the amount of time between doses, and precautions and contraindications.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.