Immunization Action Coalition Publications
Immunizations for Healthcare Workers
- Immunization of Health-Care Personnel, 11/25/2011
- What Immunizations Should Healthcare Workers Have?
Monthly Conference Call
- Receive Timely Immunization Updates the 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
at 8:15 a.m. and Repeated at 12:15 p.m. - Contact Hours Awarded
- To Receive Contact Hours, You Must be a TRAIN User
- Preregistration Each Month is Required
- Adults Need Vaccines Too! Bookmark
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too! Poster
- Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers
Vaccine Recommendations of the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- ACIP Recommended Immunization Schedules for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 Years and Adults Aged 19 Years and Older, MMWR, 01/28/2013
- Vaccine-Specific ACIP Recommendations
- Adult Schedule, 2013
- Birth - 18 years and Catch-Up Schedules, 2013
- General Recommendations on Immunization
- Guidance for Vaccine Recommendations for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- NHIP Provider Notification of Meningococcal Update, 12/09/2011
- American College of Physicians
- Guide to Adult Immunization - will help you develop systematic processes for incorporating immunization in your day-to-day practice.
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national program that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are licensed. It is an early warning public health system where people can report vaccine concerns that helps CDC ad FDA detect possible side effects or adverse events following vaccination.
- 10/07/2010 ProQuad (MMRV) Administration Letter
- Is it Tdap or DTaP?
- PCV13 Recommendations for Adults with Immunocompromising Conditions, 10/12/2012
- Preparing Liquid Vaccines
- Preparing Reconstituted Vaccines
- Standards for Child and Adolescent Immunization Practices
- Tdap for Adults 65 and Older, 06/29/2012
- Vaccine Administration Fee Change, effective 01/01/2013
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, November, 2012
Vaccine Label Examples - Helpful strategies in labeling vaccine and diluents
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.