|Woodland Heights Elementary, Laconia, NH,
School-Located Influenza Vaccination Clinic, November 6, 2012
NH Immunization Requirements for School Year 2013-2014
- Letter to Providers & School Nurses 2013-2014 School Requirements
- NH Immunization Requirements for School Year 2013-2014
- 2013-2014 NH Annual School Immunization Report
NH Immunization Requirements for School Year 2014-2015
- Letter to Providers & School Nurses 2014-2015 School Requirements
- NH Immunization Requirements for School Year 2014-2015
- Exemptions for Children
School Immunization Survey Results
Fun and Educational Activities
- Be Wise-Immunize Adapted with permission from the North Dakota State Department of Health
- Flu Fighter Coloring Book
is provided compliments of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Freddie the Fox Gets His Chickenpox Shots! Commissioned by North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services; used with permission
- Scrub Club - A fun and educational animated site where kids can learn about health and hygiene.
- Hand Hygiene for Children
- Kindergarten Poster
- Middle School Poster
- School-Based Clinic Promotional Toolkit 2013-2014 Note: If you would like to request that a copy of the Microsoft Word version of the Toolkit be emailed to you, please contact the Immunization Program.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.