NH Immunization Requirements for School Year 2014-2015
- Letter to Providers & School Nurses 2014-2015 School Requirements
- Back to School Tips
- NH Immunization Requirements for School Year 2014-2015
- Exemptions for Children
School Immunization Survey Results
- Immunization Schedules
Fun and Educational Activities
- Be Wise-Immunize Adapted with permission from the North Dakota State Department of Health
- Flu Fighter Coloring Book
is provided compliments of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Freddie the Fox Gets His Chickenpox Shots! Commissioned by North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services; used with permission
- Scrub Club - A fun and educational animated site where kids can learn about health and hygiene.
- Share the Fun. Not the Flu.
- Word Search
- Back to School Checklist Poster
- Bike Helmet, Flu
- First Year of School Checklist Poster
- Wash Your Hands
- Stay Healthy, Cover Your Cough
School-Based Influenza Immunization Clinics
In 2013, the New Hampshire Immunization Program (NHIP) partnered with eight Public Health Networks (PHNs) to organize school-based influenza immunization clinics. The results were an outstanding success -- almost 6,000 students from 100 schools were vaccinated against influenza!
The PHNs worked with the school nurses to schedule clinic times, distribute and collect consent forms, and ensure a safe clinic environment. The NHIP provided the vaccines along with financial and technical support.
Parents appreciated the clinics because they didn’t have to miss work to take their children to the doctor. School nurses liked it because the school had less illness from influenza.
In the Fall of 2014, the NHIP and PHNs will continue this program. If you would like more information call (603) 271-2130.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.