2011 Creating a Regional Public Health System in New Hampshire: Results of Assessments to Inform the Planning Process Report
The 2011 Creating a Regional Public Health System in New Hampshire: Results of Assessments to Inform the Planning Process report represents the findings of three assessments conducted by the New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services and the Community Health Institute between November 2008 and December 2010 to inform planning for a coordinated, regionalized public health system in New Hampshire. Recommendations from the report are being used to strengthen the regional public health infrastructure.
An Executive Summary is also available.
- Comparison of Certificate of Need and NH Hospital Association Designations of Hospital Service Areas and their Alignment with NH Public Health Regions, 02/22/2012
- NH Public Health Regionalization Initiative Report and Recommendations of the Findings from Capacity, Governance, and Financial Assessments, 9/1/2011
- Financial Assessment, PH Regionalization, J Ascheim 10/30/08
- Governance Assessment Update, PH Regionalization, J Wierwille Norton
- Capacity Assessment, PH Regionalization, L LaFave 10/30/08
- NACCHO Funding, J Ascheim 10/30/08
- Update-Moving Toward a Regional Public Health System in NH 8/22/08
- New Hampton Community Forum on Public Health Regionalization 6/9/08
- Regional Public Health System in New Hampshire: Update 5/21/08
- Moving Toward a Regional Public Health System in NH 12/13/07
- Review of State Statutory Powers 9/12/07
- Local Public Health Department Profiles 9/12/07
- Public Health Regionalization Initiative 9/19/07
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.