Heath Promotion in Motion is a series of quick and easy-to-read fact sheets designed for use in worksites and other settings. The topics promote physical activity, healthy eating, and other behaviors that help decrease obesity rates. Feel free to share them electronically or as hard copies.
- Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Eat Healthy Be Active
- Fun in the Summer Sun
- A Healthy Holiday Season
- Weight Loss Plans
- Eating Healthy "On the Road"
- Fruits and Veggies: Key to Good Health
- Fruits and Veggies on a Budget
- Fruits, Vegetables and Weight
- Hidden Calories in Drinks
- Locally Grown Fruits and Vegetables
- Peak of the Harvest: A Fruit and Vegetable Buying Guide for New Hampshire
- Portion Size Pitfalls
- Whole Grains
- Winter Fruits and Veggies
- How to Begin a Walking Program
- Stay Active "On the Road"
- Stay Active Through the Winter (English ) (Spanish )
- Turn Off TV, Turn on a Healthier Lifestyle
- Why Be Physically Active?
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.