Retail Vendor Information
Women, Infants & Children Nutrition Services (WIC) provides nutrition education and nutritious foods to help keep pregnant women, new mothers, infants and preschool children healthy and strong through the NH WIC Program. The WIC Program has locations statewide and income eligible families are encouraged to apply. WIC Nutrition Services also administers other health and nutrition programs.
Retail vendors are important partners in the delivery of supplemental foods to participants, parents and caretakers of infant and child participants. The vendor plays an important role in monitoring WIC purchases to assure that the appropriate foods are provided in proper quantities.
Resources for WIC Vendors
- Authorized WIC Infant Formula Retailers, Distributors, Wholesalers And Manufacturers
- Store Report Form for WIC Participant Concern
- Vendor Store Handbook & Policy Manual
- WIC Food & Fruits and Vegetable Voucher-Cashier Help Sheet
- WIC Approved Foods List
- WIC Approved Food List - Cashier Friendly
- WIC Minimum Inventory Requirements
- Vendor Newsletter, 04/2016
- Vendor Newsletter, 11/2015
- Vendor Newsletter, 03/2015
- Vendor Newsletter, 06/2014
- Vendor Newsletter, 12/2013
NH WIC Price Survey Forms
Vendor Training Materials
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Adobe Flash format. You can download a free player from Adobe.