The Guide to Community Preventive Services (The Community Guide) is a collection of all the evidence-based findings of the Community Preventive Services Task Force. It can help you make decisions by providing information on community preventive services programs and policies that have been shown to work, and how they may fit the needs of your community.
Community Guide Systematic Reviews: TOBACCO
The Community Guide includes systematic reviews of interventions in the following areas:
- Reducing Tobacco Use Initiation
- Increasing Tobacco Use Cessation
- Reducing Secondhand Smoke Exposure
- Restricting Minors' Access to Tobacco Products
- Decreasing Tobacco Use Among Workers
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.