Brochures & Fact Sheets
- Diabetes and Smoking
- Dissolvable Tobacco: What Schools Should
- Effects of Tobacco Use on Men
- Effects of Tobacco Use on Women
- Eight Things You Should Know About Secondhand Smoke
- New Hampshire Tobacco Helpline
- Oral Health & Tobacco Use
- Quitting Smoking Without Gaining Weight
- Quitting Tobacco: How to Beat the Cravings
- QuitWorks-NH: A solution for providers to help patients quit tobacco
- Reducing the Effects of Secondhand Smoke in New Hampshire: Indoor
- Secondhand Smoke and Children-for Parents
- Secondhand Smoke and Children-for Child Care Providers
- Secondhand Smoke and Your New Baby
- Secondhand Smoke and Vehicles: What you need to know
- What Is Third-Hand Smoke?
- What’s In a Cigarette?
- Asthma Risk Factors and Co-Morbidities, Asthma Burden Report, Chapter 3
- 2007-2009 Youth Tobacco Survey Results
- 2004 Youth Tobacco Survey Results
- NH Tobacco Databook 2000-2007
- NH Tobacco Databook Highlights
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.