In order to be eligible for admission to Glencliff you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 60 years of age or older. If you are younger and require our services, there is a waiver process with the Medical Director and Administrator determined by He-M 701.03 1-3 .
- Be referred by a Community Mental Health Center or an area agency.
- Meet the requirements for Long Term Care that identifies GHE as the least restrictive environment and providing the level of medical care the person requires.
- Have Preadmission Screening and Annual Resident Review (PSARR) approval.
- Have a severe and persistent mental illness or developmental disability that necessitates GHE rather than any other nursing home.
- Not require acute psychiatric care on a daily basis.
- Be a resident of the state of New Hampshire.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.