Bureau of Human Resources
Our Human Resources employees are available to assist you with career opportunities at DHHS, questions related to compensation and benefits, or any other questions related to working at DHHS.
Human Resources can assist with:
- New Employee Orientation
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Workers' compensation issues
- Employee relations
- Certification of job applications
- Testing of job candidates (when required)
- Supplemental job descriptions
- Continuing education and training
- Health and Safety concerns
- Workstation Ergonomic Evaluations
- Organizational Development
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Adobe Flash format. You can download a free player from Adobe.