|Date:||March 14, 2013|
23/$60,910.72 - $70,744.98
|Contact Name & Phone:|| Diane Allen, Assistant Director of Nursing
|Send Application to:||NH Dept. of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
REGISTERED NURSE III
NEW HAMPSHIRE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
New Hampshire Hospital / APS Pool / 3rd Shift
23/$60,910.72 - $70,744.98
21/$56,767.36 - $65,328.64
19/$52,948.48 - $60,910.72
Salaries include Direct Care & Shift Pay
SCOPE OF WORK: Under the direct supervision of the Unit Nursing Coordinator, the RN III utilizes the Nursing Process to manage patients' presenting behavior and assist in meeting immediate and long term needs for help. Practices within standards of the department, hospital, and regulatory agencies.
- Registered Nurse III: Education: Graduation from a recognized nursing program with either affiliate or postgraduate courses and clinical experience.
- Registered Nurse II: Education: Graduation from a recognized nursing program with either affiliate or postgraduate courses and clinical experience in medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics and psychiatric nursing.
- Registered Nurse I: Education: Graduation from a recognized nursing program with either affiliate or postgraduate courses and clinical experience in medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics and psychiatric nursing.
- RN III: Two years' experience as a registered nurse in a setting similar or equivalent to the position assigned.
- RN II: Experience: One year's experience as a registered nurse in a setting equivalent to the position assigned.
- RN I: Experience: Experience is limited to that required for registration.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be certified by the American Nurses Association or an organization recognized by the ANA in a specialty that is consistent with the job accountabilities and appropriate to the institution or agency in which the vacancy exists; e.g., Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse, Gerontological Nurse, Maternal and Child Health Nurse, etc. All nurse certification requirements must be specified on the supplemental job description and approved by the Board of Nursing, in cooperation with the Division of Personnel.
An employee may be required to work additional hours beyond their normal work shift, engaged in work that is characteristic of their classification, in order to meet patient care needs/safe staffing levels, established by the Nursing Department of New Hampshire Hospital.
License/Certification: Current license as a Registered Nurse in New Hampshire.
Employees will be required to pay an agency/union fee.
For further information please contact Diane Allen, Assistant Director of Nursing, at (603) 271-5398.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications may be obtained from and return to the Human Resources Office at the Dept. of Health and Human Services, 129 Pleasant St., Concord, NH 03301, (603) 271-9344, or email@example.com and available on the internet at www.admin.state.nh.us/hr, Please reference position #30828 on the completed application. *** In order to receive credit for post-secondary education, a copy of official transcripts with a seal and/or signature MUST be included with the application. Please have transcripts forwarded to the Human Resources office with the recruiting agency. Position will remain open until a qualified candidate is found. EOE
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.