Concord, NH - The NH Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is holding 11 information sessions in June and July on the new Medicaid Care Management program.
The meetings are for those who use Medicaid services as well as family members and caregivers and for human service agency case managers or service coordinators who work with them. Others are welcome to attend if they are interested.
Information covered will be on the first step of the new Medicaid Care Management program scheduled to launch later this year. The first step encompasses those Medicaid services that address medical needs, such as doctor visits, inpatient and outpatient hospital visits, prescriptions, mental health services, home health services, speech therapy and audiology services. Enrollment for the new program is projected to begin in October and services in December.
Meeting topics will include basic information about:
- When the new program will start
- What people will have to do when signing up for the program
- How people can pick a Care Management health plan
- How the new program will work
All of the 11 sessions will cover the same information, so people need to attend only one.
This is an information meeting only. It is not for signing people up for the new Care Management program. That will happen later in the year.
Registration is not required, but is appreciated. To register go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CareMgt
- Dover, Tuesday, June 12, Dover Middle School, 16 Daley Drive, 5:30-7 pm
- Manchester, Wednesday, June 13, Manchester Health Department,1528 Elm St., 5:30-7 pm
- Conway, Thursday, June 14, Kennett Middle School, 176 Main St., 5:30-7 pm
- Littleton, Monday, June 18, Littleton High, 159, Oak Hill Ave, 5:30-7 pm
- Keene, Tuesday, June 19, Keene Public Library, 60 Winter St., 5:30-7 pm
- Laconia, Monday, June 25, Laconia Middle School, 150 McGrath St., 5:30-7 pm
- Derry, Tuesday, June 26, Municipal Center, 14 Manning St., 5:30-7 pm
- Concord, Wednesday, June 27, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Hall, 48 Airport Road, 5:30-7 pm
- Nashua, Thursday, June 28, Nashua High South, 36 Riverside Dr., 5:30-7 pm
- Claremont, Monday, July 9, River Valley Community College, 1 College Dr., 5:30-7 pm
- Portsmouth, Tuesday, July 10, Portsmouth Public Library, 175 Parrott Ave., 5:30-7 pm