August 3, 2012
Concord, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Division of Public Health Services (DPHS), the Emergency Services Unit (ESU), and Regional Public Health Coordinators today announced the plan for testing the expanded list of patients in relation to the hepatitis C outbreak at Exeter Hospital.
Those patients with questions or concerns regarding the hepatitis C outbreak can call the general Public Health Inquiry line at (603) 271-4496.
Beginning Monday morning, patients wishing to schedule an appointment at one of the four DPHS public clinics can call (603) 271-6617 to schedule an appointment.
The following are the dates and locations of the DPHS clinics where patients may schedule an appointment:
- Cooperative Middle School, 100 Academic Way, Stratham on August 10 & 11
- Timberlane Regional High School, 36 Greenough Rd., Plaistow on August 14 & 15
- Manchester Health Department, 1528 Elm Street, Manchester, on August 16, 17, & 18
- Rochester Middle School, 47 Brock Street, Rochester, on August 16
Other testing options are also available. These include the following locations:
- Exeter Hospital, August 13-15, 7 AM-6 PM
You must schedule an appointment directly with Exeter Hospital by calling (603) 580-6124 between the hours of 8:30 AM-5 PM.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital – Hampton, Monday-Thursdays, 8 AM-4 PM
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital – Pease Trade Port, Monday-Thursdays, 8 AM-4 PM
For the Hampton and Pease sites, no appointment is necessary, but patients will be asked to provide the letter they received from DPHS and must show proper identification.