Concord, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is announcing it will host 12 community forums during October and November for providers about Open Enrollment of the new Medicaid Care Management (MCM) program. Open Enrollment is the period of time in which Medicaid recipients are selecting a health plan. These forums are for anyone who works with NH Medicaid recipients or oversees agencies and organizations that deliver services to recipients. Others are welcome to attend if interested.
DHHS is holding the sessions in an effort to gather feedback and suggestions from NH Medicaid providers on what they and their clients are experiencing during the Open Enrollment period. There will be a brief presentation that will include an update on enrollment to date, Medicaid recipients’ enrollment experience, MCM implementation activities, as well as a review of the timeline that moves the program forward to the December 1, 2013 start date, and resources and information available to providers who wish to assist their clients. Most of the session will be spent hearing from providers and responding to their questions.
All 12 forums will cover the same information, so people need to attend only one session. Attendees are requested to register due to space limitations. To register go to: https://www.events.unh.edu/RegistrationForm.pm?event_id=15654
The forum schedule is as follows:
- October 1st in Keene - Keene Public Library, 60 Winter Street, 5:30-7PM
- October 3rd in Dover - Dover Middle School, 16 Daley Drive, 5:30-7PM
- October 10th in Concord - International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Hall, 48 Airport Road, 5:30-7PM
- October 15th in Portsmouth - Portsmouth Public Library, 175 Parrott Ave., 5:30-7PM
- October 17th in Manchester - Manchester Health Department, 1528 Elm Street, 5:30-7PM
- October 21st in Conway - Kennett Middle School, 176 Main Street, 5:30-7PM
- October 24th in Littleton - Littleton High, 159 Oak Hill Ave., 5:30-7PM
- October 28th in Claremont - Claremont Savings Bank, 145 Broad Street, 5:30-7PM
- October 29th in Laconia - Laconia Middle School, 150 McGrath Street - 5:30-7PM
- November 4th in Derry - Municipal Center, 14 Manning Street - 5:30-7PM
- November 6th in Nashua - Nashua High School South, 36 Riverside Drive, 5:30-7PM
- November 7th in Berlin - Berlin Middle School, 200 State Street, 5:30-7PM