NH Medicaid Care Management (MCM) Program
Care Management helps NH Medicaid recipients to coordinate their health care. It will also help those Medicaid recipients with chronic diseases like diabetes, asthma, obesity, and mental illness. Through this program, Medicaid recipients have wellness and prevention programs as a part of their Medicaid benefit.
Most Medicaid recipients will pick a Health Plan and a primary care provider (PCP) from the Health Plan's list of providers. The Health Plan will pay doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other providers.
What You Will Find Here and How You Can Use It
- November 6 Meeting of the Governor's Commision on Medicaid Care Management
PLEASE NOTE: This meeting will be streamed live on November 6. Video/Audio will ONLY be available through your computer and your computer speakers.
Streaming link: http://contentserver.unh.edu/tcs/?id=f9d63e52-2073-4ea2-96be-2b2dab926133
- MCM Presentation, 10/02/2014
- Public Forums for MCM Step 2 Program
- Meridian Departure FAQs, 06/27/2014
- Meridian Client Communication, 06/06/2014
- Meridian Health Plan Announces Departure (Press Release, 06/03/2014)