NH Medicaid Care Management (MCM) Program
Care Management will help NH Medicaid recipients to coordinate their health care. It will also help those Medicaid recipients with chronic diseases like diabetes, asthma, obesity, and mental illness. Through this program, Medicaid recipients will have wellness and prevention programs as a part of their Medicaid benefit.
The current Medicaid benefits will not change. Most Medicaid recipients will pick a Health Plan and a primary care provider from the Health Plan's list of providers. The Health Plan will pay doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other providers.
What You Will Find Here and How You Can Use It
For a limited time, as Medicaid transitions to managed care, this webpage will support providers with timely and thorough MCM related information. Information for Medicaid recipients will be added in the near future. Look for updates in the "What's New" section of this webpage.
- Options to Verify Member Health Plan Enrollment
- MCO Provider Claims Submission Requirements
- Regular Update 8 - Autoassignment - Preparation for Program Start Date
- MCM Provider Question and Answer #2
- Regular Update 7 - Managing Business Processes
- Provider Quick Reference Guide - Business Processes and Transition to MCM
- Help Clients Find Their Provider
- MCM Provider Question and Answer #1
- Client Informational Sessions