MCM Program Provider Forums
DHHS is partnering with the University of New Hampshire to offer a series of MCM provider community forums.
Provider forums are being offered during the period of time that Medicaid recipients can select a Health Plan, called Open Enrollment.
All of the 12 sessions will cover the same information, so providers need to attend only one.
Session presenters will:
- Describe the Medicaid recipients enrollment experience;
- Provide an update on the MCM implementation activities including:
- Enrollment statistics; and
- Identified issues and resolutions;
- Inform the audience on timeline moving forward, including:
- Upcoming communications such as the next set of client letters that will remind them to enroll; and
- Activities occurring prior to the program start date of December 1, 2013, for example, scheduled provider trainings, and the autoassignment of Medicaid recipients to Health Plans.
- Outline available MCM resources including enrollment guides and training materials; and
- Offer a period to receive and respond to audience questions.
These sessions will include supporting information and resources for providers assisting their clients through the MCM Open Enrollment.
MCM Provider Community Forums
Dates and locations:
- Keene – Tuesday, October 1, 2013 – Keene Public Library, 60 Winter Street
- Dover – Thursday, October 3, 2013 – Dover Middle School, 16 Daley Drive
- Concord – Thursday, October 10, 2013 – International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Hall, 48 Airport Road
- Portsmouth – Tuesday, October 15, 2013 – Portsmouth Public Library, 175 Parrott Ave
- Manchester – Thursday, October 17, 2013 – City of Manchester Health Department, 1528 Elm Street
- Conway – Monday, October 21, 2013 – Kennett Middle School, 176 Main Street
- Littleton – Thursday, October 24, 2013 – Littleton High School, 159 Oak Hill Avenue
- Claremont – Monday, October 28, 2013 – Claremont Savings Bank, 145 Broad Street
- Laconia – Tuesday, October 29, 2013 – Laconia Middle School, 150 McGrath Street
- Derry – Monday, November 4, 2013 – Municipal Center, 14 Manning Street
- Nashua – Wednesday, November 6, 2013 – Nashua High School South, 36 Riverside Drive
- Berlin – Thursday, November 7, 2013 – Berlin Middle School, 200 State Street
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.