You should pick a Health Plan that has the health care providers and services you want to use. Use the tips below to decide which Health Plan is right for you.
If you want to keep the doctor you have now, you must pick a Health Plan that your doctor works with.
- STEP 1: Make a list of the doctors, clinics, hospitals and other health care providers you use now. Decide which ones you want to keep using.
- STEP 2: Find out which Health Plans your health care provider works with, by:
- Use the on-line search tool at https://nheasy.nh.gov/. Click the "Health Plan Provider Directory" button to search providers by name, group name, or city/town; OR
- Contact the Health Plan, and ask if your providers are in their network; OR
- Contact your provider office, and ask which Health Plan(s) they accept; OR
- Call the Enrollment Call Center toll free at 1-888-901-4999, and ask for help
- STEP 3: Pick a Health Plan that works with your provider. If your provider work with more than one Health Plan, pick the Health Plan with the extra services and programs you like best.
If you do NOT have a doctor or want to change doctors, compare the Health Plans to see which one offers the services and programs you like best
All three Health Plans offer the same basic benefits and programs, but some Health Plans offer extra services that you may want. Read Meet Your Health Plans to find out more about each Health Plan, and what special programs they have that may be of interest to you.
Note for foster parents:
If you have a child in your care that gets foster care services, contact the DCYF fiscal specialist about picking a Health Plan for the child in your care.