The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is in the process of transitioning the state’s Medicaid delivery system from the current fee-for-service model to the Medicaid Care Management Program.
Step 2 of the transition includes Mandatory Enrollment for medical care with one of the state's Managed Care Organizations (Well Sense Health Plan or NH Healthy Families) for the following Medicaid recipients: Children in Foster Care, Medicare Dual Eligibles (people who have both Medicare and Medicaid), Home Care for Children with Severe Disabilities (aka Katie Beckett Medicaid), Children with special health care needs enrolled in Special Medical Services/Partners in Health and Children with Supplemental Security Income.
Step 2 also includes integration of Long Term Supports and Services (LTSS) such as Choices for Independence Waiver Services and Nursing Facility Services into the Medicaid Care Management program.
DHHS conducted a formal stakeholder engagement process to obtain input on best practices for integration of Step 2 populations and services into the Medicaid Care Management program. Meetings were held across the state from July 2014 - November 2014.
Read the summary of the information collected during the stakeholder engagement process.
- Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services (BEAS) Stakeholder Input Sessions Scheduled for 2014
- CFI & Nursing Facility Draft Design Considerations for MCM Step 2
- Brown Building Stakeholder Forum, 12/01/2014
- Keene Public Library Stakeholder Forum, 12/02/2014
- Genesis - Lebanon Stakeholder Forum, 12/08/2014
- Littleton Area Senior Center Stakeholder Forum, 12/10/2014
- Brown Building Stakeholder Forum, 12/16/2014
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.